+91 7017344595 | email@example.com
Cancellation By Operator
- Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances
If the trek is canceled due to bad weather conditions (Flood, landslide, snow, heavy rainfall, etc) or any other circumstances( Bandh, strike, earthquake, etc). Mountainiax will issue a trek voucher that can be redeemed within a period of one year for the same trek or any other trek from the date of the original departure date for which the booking was made.
Cancellation by Customer
If the user wishes to cancel any booking due to any reason, the same shall be only valid if Mountainiax is notified of the cancellation in writing on its official e-mail, at least 15 days before the commencement of the trip or any adventure activity.
The following refund shall be payable to the user in case of valid cancellation as per the guidelines
- Cancellations up to 21 days prior to departure date – 70% refund
- Between 21 days to 14 days prior to departure – 50% refund
- Between 14 days to 10 days prior to departure- 30% refund
- Less than 10 days of departure – No refund or you can transfer
your trek (same batch date & same trek) to your dear one.
Note: The above-mentioned refunds are subjected to deductions for any expenses that may have been incurred for hotel booking or
transport etc. Refunds are applicable on the total cost and not on the advance amount.